Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some of my favourite textures....

These are some of my favourite textures.

You can find them in my texture set here

This one was a total fluke, a more natural texture of mine.....a snapshot while I was going through the drive through car wash. I have been back many times since this one & haven't been able to get anything like this again. This is straight out of my camera.

* Car Wash 5 *


This one is a texture I have created, using many layers including some paper textures
* Sunburnt *


This one is a more natural texture as well, some rust taken on an old fort at Shepherds Hill Fort, Newcastle (NSW, Australia)& a few colour & curve adjustments

* Rust Texture - Orange  *


I love the colour turquoise & all shades...aqua, jade. This one is created from a base paper texture. I had just watched Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End, hence the name. I often get names for my textures from movies.

* At World's End (Turquoise) *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
we used one of your textures
http://www.coronettheatre.co.uk/